1. OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
We take privacy and security VERY seriously. We will NEVER sell or share names, email addresses, your website files or data, or any other information that you provide to us.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order for a monthly plan, or when you subscribe to one of our newsletters. Some data that we request is optional and some data is required.
When subscribing to one of our plans or when registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter the following info: name, e-mail address, mailing address, or domain name. After you subscribe to a website maintenance or monitoring plan, you will be asked to enter a username and password for an administrator account on your website.
We use Paypal’s website for all subscriptions and purchase transactions so we will NEVER ask you for a credit card number of checking account number to be entered on our site.
You may visit our site anonymously and not have to enter any information.
3. HOW WE USE and NOT USE YOUR INFORMATION AND WEBSITE DATA
The information submitted by you will NEVER be shared, sold, reused in lists, or sent to any outside parties except to complete an order. The files and data on your website and the files and data that we backup from your website will NEVER be looked by our employees unless you give us prior written authorization in order to troubleshoot a problem on your website. The files and data from your website will NEVER be forwarded or shared with any third party.
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide the services that you have subscribed to in one of our plans.
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, support assistance, or another site feature.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
4. PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION AND WEBSITE DATA
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order, or access your personal information. These security measures include, but are not limited to: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
Our plugins utilizes the latest encryption standards and practices, so your site is safely maintained by us. We will never share or sell any of your information to any company.We carry Professional Liability Insurance from The Hartford Insurance company as a symbol of how serious we are about protecting your information. We have never had a claim filed against us since we started our business in 2002.
You are responsible for keeping your passwords secure, and you agree not to disclose your passwords to any third party. You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your user names and accounts, including any sub-accounts. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your accounts or any other security breach related to the Services. If we determine that a security breach has occurred or is likely to occur, we may suspend your accounts and require you to change your username and password.
5. PRIVACY LAWS & INITIATIVES
- FTC Fair Information Practice Principles (FIPs)
- California Online Privacy Protection Act (OPPA)
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- USA Federal (CAN-SPAM) Act of 2003
- Privacy Alliance (OPA)
6. YOUR CONSENT TO THIS POLICY
7. FUTURE CHANGES TO TO THIS POLICY
This policy was last modified on February 23, 2018.